Nate Bosch teach us about the second mode of the major scale called ,,The Dorian Mode". On a C major scale he gonna play the notes found on that scale but starting from the second note of the scale called the second mode of the Dorian mode, playing all the notes starting from D. He end it off with another D. This is the Dorian mode of the C major scale: all the notes found on the C major scale played from the second note. The chord that can be built out of that scale is the 7th chord. Starting with the D, skipping note we playing F, skipping note we playing A, skipping note we play a C. That is a minor 7th chord, built of a Dorian mode of a scale in a key of C. The Dorian mode in the key of F, for example, would be all of the notes found in the F major scale but starting on the second note of every scale. This is how you build the 7th chord coming out of that note: start with the bottom note, G, skipping note, play the B flat, skipping note, play the D, skipping note, play the F. You've build the G minor 7th chord! And this is the Dorian mode!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades