Nate Bosch with Piano Lessons demonstrates how to understand piano scales. A scale is a succession of notes played after each other. Scales can be major or minor and can have different modes. A scale is important because it helps define a key and helps to build chords in songs. Melodies can be created from scales. Practicing scales is important. Use a metronome to build up accuracy and your listening skills when practicing scales. Start out slowly and then build up your fluidity with scales. Understand that by learning scales and understanding the notes can help you to understand melodies and chords. Have fun with with scales.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades