This video presents a piano tutorial which explains music dynamics in playing music, which illustrate a change in the volume or intensity in your playing. The basic dynamics are forte (f), which means to play loudly, and piano (p), which means to play softly. Notations added to the left side of forte and piano signs such as mF and mP signify mezzo forte and mezzo piano, meaning that the part should be played relatively loud and relatively soft, respectively. FF and PP, fortissimo and pianissimo, mean very loud and very soft. By incorporating these aspects into your piano playing, you will be able to add more emotion and create a more dynamically flowing piece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades