Want to learn how to improvise and play jazz piano? Well first you have to learn techniques from the jazz greats of yesteryear. This two part piano lesson teaches you how to play "The Christmas Song" by Mel Tormé and Bob Wells. With some practice and basic understanding of music theory and harmony you will soon be able to improvise jazz solos over basic chords. Soon you will be able to play along with any tune with this jazz piano lesson. Check out this jazz piano how to video and you will be on your way to playing "The Christmas Song" by Mel Tormé and Bob Wells.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades