Many MicroKorg enthusiasts focus on it's synthesizer functions, but it's also a vocoder, and nowhere is that more apparent than in this video. It will teach you how to connect an electric guitar and a mic to your MicroKorg and use them together so that you can hear your voice on your guitar. It's very worth it.
From the Creator:
p. 34 Microkorg Owners Manual
1. connect the included mic to the AUDIO 1 CONDENSER jack, and connect the output jack of your external device to the AUDIO IN 2 LINE jack. Use the VOLUME 1 and Volume 2 knobs to adjust the levels so that the audio signals are output to AUDIO IN 1 and 2
2 When you raise the MIXER "INST LEVEL" (knob 2) value, the input signal from AUDIO IN 2 will be input to the band pass filter (synthesis filter) of the carrier.
3. When you raise the MIXER "OSC 1 LEVEL" (knob 1) and play the keyboard, the OSC 1 waveform will be input to the the band pass filter of the carrier
4. If you set the AUDIO IN 1 "HPF GATE" (knob 4) to Disable (DIS), the high frequency portion of the input signal from the AUDIO In 1 jack will also be output.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades