In this how to video, you will learn how to play the Mixolydian piano mode. For this example, the C major scale will be played. The 5th mode of this scale starts on the G note. From these modes, 7th chords can be built. You can build 7th chords by skipping every other note on this scale. This is a G7 chord. If you were to play the E major scale, you would start on the 5th note. This is B. Now, play every other note from the B to create a B7 chord. You now know how to use and play the Mixolydian piano mode.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades