If you want to play 'Twinkle, Twinkle little Star' on the piano you should first start on the note D. You should play the notes going up the scale to find that next work that matches the tone of when you sing it. When you find it, that interval is a fifth. Then, the song goes back down again in steps. Your melody will work in the scale of the notes that you have just played. There are three parts to the whole song that you should learn. You will use all the notes found in the D Major scale. Now, to play the chords that go along with the song will be a G chord. When you come down in the song, you should play the C chord then back down to the D and then the E chord. Remember, your G Chord will be the root chord of the song!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades