In this tutorial, we learn how to write a love song on the piano with Nate Bosch. Keys to writing a love song include making tenderness with a light sound and following through. The e-flat key makes a beautiful sound that is perfect for a long song. You can use the lighter twinkling sounds at the end to make a light sound that is also romantic. Go to an open octave to add a very light sound that will compliment your notes perfectly as well. Make sure you use sounds that will compliment vocal lines as well, if you plan on singing during this song. So remember, four chords are the root, four, six, and five. These will be your perfect keys to writing a great love song.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades