This how to video talks about rolled chords on the piano or keyboard. A rolled chord is a sequence of notes played almost at the same time like strumming a chord on a guitar and very common to provide a harp-like effect on the piano. There are two main uses for rolled chords, one is for the sound effect it makes when played, and the other use is to join big chords that wouldn't be possible for the average person to play solid. This technique is commonly used in 20th century piano music. Watch this how to video and you will be playing rolled chords on the piano in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades