Swedish advertising company, Rolighetsteorin, recently created musical stairs reminiscent of Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia's beloved FAO Schwartz piano scene in Big. The campaign is for Volkswagen, though I'm fuzzy on the connection between the two.
From the campaign site (Google translation from Swedish to English is a bit iffy):
"This page is dedicated to the idea that something as simple as happiness is the absolute easiest way to get people to change. That it does not need to be more difficult than to make things a bit more fun to have to change for the better. Which does not matter as long as there is improvement. For yourself, the environment or whatever you want."
So...taking the stairs instead of the escalator is more fun, as well as a productive change. Meaning happiness inspires change, and VW = change? Whatever the message may be, as a child of the 80's, the Big scene is a favorite of mine, and these subway piano stairs look like pure fun.
Sweden's subway piano below, as well as the classic Big scene. Process/construction images further down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades