In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tune a piano. Begin by placing a rubber tuning wedge in between to mute the two outer strings. Then tune the middle sting with a piano tuning hammer. Tune it to a strobe tuner or using intervals from already tuned strings. Now mute the right string and tune the left string. Use the middle string as reference. Then mute the left string and tune the right string. This video will benefit those viewers who have a piano, and would like to learn how to tune it for a perfect pitch when playing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades