Doing piano exercises improves your strength and dexterity in your hands and wrists. It helps you to become more comfortable with the geometry of the keyboard. You should do exercises everyday for at least 5 minutes a day. Practicing everyday sets a routine and a habit of playing. Make sure that you maintain the correct posture, when playing the piano. Form is always important. Also practice the styles of playing in your exercises. Therefore, play legato smoothly. Use a metronome, when you practice. Listen carefully, while you play. Place your right thumb on the middle C. Place the other four fingers on the corresponding 4 keys. Work your way up the C major scale 5 keys at a time and moving up one key, when you get to the 5th key. Once you have made it to C again, then do descending scale down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades