This video teaches how to build up finger speed on the piano. First they start off with simple exercises. The five note scale starts with middle C, and plays the five notes up to G and back down. The key to building up speed is to start off slow. Make sure all of the keys are the same volume and then go faster. Now use your other hand. Then use both hands to make the high f octave scale. Change it up by adding a blues song scale, this is useful for playing a blues song and adding a fun section to it. Use an Ortaggio scale for building up speed and accuracy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades