In this video, we learn how to play sixteenth notes and sixteenth rests. Start with the whole note and figure out how many beats it is worth. Treat this as a whole and then find the half note for each whole notes. If you continue to divide, you will end with two quarter notes for the half notes and will end with four beats. Two eighth notes and a quarter note will end the process and you will have eight eighth notes. You can divide all eighth notes to two sixteenth notes. There are many different notes to pay attention to while playing, so make sure you learn these before playing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades