To understand secondary dominant chords on the piano, it's vital to know what dominant chords are. Generally in a song they're the first note played and the last note played, as well as comprise the most tense point. Secondary chords are dominant chords that match up with other scale degrees in a scale.
If you'd like to learn how to play secondary dominant chords with ease, check out this piano tutorial. Your instructor will start you off with the C major scale and then progress from there to make things simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades