If you would like to play 'Replay' by IYAZ and Sean Kingston on the piano you first start with playing a C and G chord on the left hand. On the right hand you will play the four notes to the first part of the song. The left hand will move down and play an A minor chord that is an A and E. Your right hand will then finish off that phrase. Now your left hand with play and F major chord that consists of an A and a C. While this happens your right hand will be finishing the music phrase. Now your left hand will play G and D which is a chord. With this your right hand will play E. Now, you should put all of these phrases together to create the song. If you want this to sound different replace the G chord there with a G sharp chord. Now, you will play an A minor chord and your right should finish the phrase. Now play an F major chord. Now move up to a c major chord on your left hand. Now, once you get the hand of it you can improv on it and have fun with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades