In this video, we learn how to play "Penny Lane" by The Beatles. The keys you will play at first are: B, D#, F#, B/D#, F#, and B. There is a style you have to employ to get this to work on the piano. Each note is played separately when you do it on the piano, so don't combine the notes together as you are playing. Make sure you are keeping the notes in sharps. The next notes are: B, D#, F#, A#, D#, F#, and A#, From here, the next ones are the same except with a G# at the end. Continue to play this all the way through and sing along!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades