Major scales give a song harmony, peace, and coherence, but minor scales (often thought of as their sour cousin) add interest. Which is why even popular pop songs commonly inject key changes to let rip a minor scale that sends the song from boring to Billboard.
If you're interested in learning a few minor scales, simply take a gander at this tutorial for beginners. You'll be run through the minor scale formula for A minor (1 1/2 1 1 1/2 1 1) and taught how to play the scale based on the same formula as the C major scale, just played at a different starting point.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades