Come along with David Yzhaki into the musical world of the piano! Learn easily with his step by step directions how to play "Last Christmas" by Wham! The song consists of only four chords. D6Bm7EmAHow to start to play "Last Christmas": Start with D6 (Right hand F#, A, B, D) (Left Hand D) Switch to Bm7 (Which is basically the same chord, only the baseline changes. )Switch to Em (Right Hand G, B, E) (Left Hand E). Switch to A (Right Hand A, C#, E) (Left Hand E). Switch to F#m/D (Right Hand C#, E, B) (Left Hand D). Alternate between F#m/D and BM7. Switch to D/E and Em. Switch to D/A and A. Now play in 4/4 time, by following along with the video. David breaks this song down so well, and guides you through the step by step process of learning to play "Last Christmas" by Wham. Its fun and easy to learn, and you can watch it over and over until you have it down!! So pull up your piano seat, crack your fingers and get playing!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades