At one point or another you'be probably been in a relationship that resembles that which Roberta Flack sings about in "Killing Me Softly With His Words." The girl is madly in love with the guy but he's kind of, well, a douchebag who hurts her repeatedly. But she still hangs on.
This bittersweet tune is beloved by generations of music lovers because of its resonant message and pretty tune. To learn how to play it on the piano with ease, check out this piano tutorial.
In this piano lesson we'll learn to play the song Killing Me softly by the Fugees / Roberta Flack.
After learning to play the song in the correct chord inversions and with the groove we'll analyze the song and try to play it in a different scale by using the same chord progressions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades