Any dope can play "Heart and Soul." Now you can be one of them.
Use your pointer finger to hit the 2nd F key up from the middle C briskly three times, then hit it once more before moving down to play keys E, then D, then F three times, briskly. Then F once more, before bouncing down and playing keys E then D.
From D (only play D once), go all the way back up to G—playing each key along the way.
From G, go up one key to A, hitting the A three times.
Descend two notes; after hitting the A for the fourth time, play G, then F.
As soon as you hit that starter key F again, ascend all the way to C. You should play the following keys on the way back up: G, A, B-flat, C.
Since "Heart and Soul" is in the key of F, every B that is played will be a flat note. A flat note is the black key to the left of the corresponding white key.
After C, reach down and play F, the starter key, again. Then jump (play no keys!) up past the C key to play D; from there descend to the starter key of F again, playing each key on the way. Don't forget that B flat!
Practice until you feel confident. Then grab a partner to play the bass part while you manage the melody. Voila! A duet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades