If you are looking to improve your classical piano technique then this how to video is the place to start. You will learn how to practice and study Chopin's nocturne opus 48 number 1. This nocturne should be played in the style of a Bel Canto opera piece, with the main melody line played as the singer. This detailed lesson goes over where to place the accents, analyzes the dynamics and legato playing technique. This piano tutorial teaches you the best way to practice it so you can Chopin's nocturne op.48 no. 1 quickly and easily. This piece is not for beginner students, this lesson is directed to advanced classical pianists that have a strong grasp of music theory and piano technique. With this concise classical piano lesson you can improve your technique and master this nocturne from the great romantic composer, Chopin, at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades