This video shows a musicians hands as he explains and demonstrates how to play the C minor blues scale. The notes in the scale are: C, E-flat, F, G-flat, G, B-flat, C. He then explains the fingering: 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3. He demonstrates different patterns with the left and right hand that use the notes in this scale in a 12-bar blues riff. This video would be helpful to anyone learning to play blues piano. After you understand the scale, you can experiment on your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades