This video demonstrates how to move a piano in one minute. First, cover the top of the piano with tarp. Then wrap cellophane tape around the top, cover and all. Remove the foot pedal. Set aside. Then, remove the first leg of the piano. Rest the corner of the piano body carefully on the floor. Continue to remove the piano legs one at a time. Lifting the piano carefully, wrap 2 straps around the broad top of the piano and lock the straps tight. Draw another strap through the other two straps to create a handle to lift the piano onto a rolling board. Roll the piano away. All this can be done in about a minute with several movers involved.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades