In this tutorial we learn how to pack and move a baby grand piano. First, remove cover of the piano and wrap it in moving pads. Next, remove cover hinges and screws from the piano and dismantle the petals. After this, remove the legs of the piano. Now, place the piano board onto soft moving pads and wrap well as well as shrink wrap. Now wrap all of the piano legs and other parts with moving wrap, making sure it's packed tightly and taped together. Place the piano onto a wheeled board and you can now ramp it onto a moving truck. Once inside, secure it with latches and place cardboard on the sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades