In this tutorial, we learn how to understand dotted notes (Dotted whole, half, quarter). Dotted notes are a dot after a note that add more to the duration of the note. A whole note is four notes, adding the dot adds two more beats to the note. A whole note with a dot is worth six beats. Basically, you will have to read the music to see if it's a half a note or a whole note, then subtract the dot from the note to see how many notes that specific part of the song is. You will need to be familiar with reading music to do this, but it's very easy to understand and will come quickly when you are playing music!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades