In this tutorial, we learn how to fine tune a piano. When you move the pin, the speaking length of the string should move as well. When you're done it should stay stable. You should have a meter hooked up to your piano so you can see which notes are flat and which are pitching correctly. Sometimes you will be able to fee movement in the piano and then change how you want it to play. You will be able to hear if the pitch it soft or flat as you continue to listen to the notes that are being played. Feel that you can move sharp and flat as you go, and continue tuning until it sounds how you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades