You can use a Korg MicroKorg synthesizer / vocoder to play all sorts of electronic music, and you might actually be able to get one without spending your life savings. If you like dirty electric synth bass parts, watch this video and you'll learn how to program one on your MicroKorg.
From the Creator:
1) The sound was intended to be more open of the left stereo channel. If you want to make it even on both sides do the following:
- Switch to the 2nd layer [press FORMANT HOLD/TIMBER SELECT so that the 2nd led lits]
- Edit select 1 --- Filter EG --- Knob 1(51)
2) If you hear clicks on your MicroKorg while [with the patch created in this video] playing chords do the following:
- [doesn't matter on which layer] Edit select 2 --- EQ --- knob 2 (8)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades