How to Create a funky electric bass part on a MicroKorg synth
You can use a Korg MicroKorg synthesizer / vocoder to play all sorts of electronic music, and you might actually be able to get one without spending your life savings. If you like dirty electric synth bass parts, watch this video and you'll learn how to program one on your MicroKorg.
From the Creator:
1) The sound was intended to be more open of the left stereo channel. If you want to make it even on both sides do the following:
- Switch to the 2nd layer [press FORMANT HOLD/TIMBER SELECT so that the 2nd led lits]
- Edit select 1 --- Filter EG --- Knob 1(51)
2) If you hear clicks on your MicroKorg while [with the patch created in this video] playing chords do the following:
- [doesn't matter on which layer] Edit select 2 --- EQ --- knob 2 (8)